Thursday, January 30, 2014

Haircuts We Love


Hey darlings,

Need a change in your appearance? Why not get an edgy, fun, girly hair cut? I know going from long to short hair is difficult (I just went through it) but its always nice to take a risk. Hair is something that grows back and today there are extentions if you want to change it back for a period of time, so why not take the risk?

If your hair has a lot of split ends, breakage and color damage which was my problen I recommend cutting. Your hair cut doesnt need to be super shor. 

In my case I cut my hair below my shoulders, then I decided to do a bold shoulder lenght cut and now I'm thinking about cutting another inch or two again.

Bellow are a few ladies who are killing it right now!!!!



Take the risk and work it,

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment