Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Red Lips


Good Morning my loves,
 
Lets talk about red lips, one of my favorite things! What can I say, well a perfect red lip can go so far, first of all a red lip must be perfect, really shaping your lips. I would recommend doing a lip scrub, moisturizing and if your lip color has different tones to do a lip primer or just use a little of concealer.
 
Lips need to be moisturized because you don't want it to look dry with the red lipstick on (not cute). There are also so many shades of reds you can play with as the orange reds, deep reds, wine reds. Its all about having fun and being daring! I definitely do this look when I'm feeling myselfff!! Lol
 
Please watch the video bellow, I'm sure it will be helpful to you!
 
 
 
And ladies have a great day, confidence is the way to success!
 
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment