Monday, January 27, 2014

Miracle Worker

Ladies ladies you need to purchase this!!!!
L'OREAL PARIS TELESCOPIC MASCARA
 
I've been hearing about this particular mascara for a few months now from top youtubers who do makeup tutorials and lately my coworker had been coming to work with her eyelashes looking so voluminous and long I had to ask her what mascara she was using and ta-raaaa lol.
So I went ahead and made the purchase, and let me tell you I'm in love, best mascara I have ever used. If you are not a fake lashes type girl this is the best option! It elongates and gives volume to your lashes, the brush is just a MIRACLE WORKER! The more coats the more voluminous!
After one Coat
 
Its one of the best purchases I've made in the past 2 months, you can find it at any drug store in your area and its under 10 dollars. I hope you like it as much as I do!
 
Beijos


No comments:

Post a Comment