Monday, February 3, 2014

Got Curls?



WELL KINKY CURLY IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU!
I actually use this product and its really good for defining your curls, I normally don't use the shampoo, but i absolutely love the conditioner, its like a leave in conditioner and i just comb out my hair  (with a regular brush) ,and I air dry.Some people use the wide comb so that their hair has more of a fuller affect. Its really up to you and the type of hair you have.
Ps: This is not the only product that can maintain your curls tight and bouncy. I have other friends who use coconut oil (natural) , they have said it helps in moisturizing your hair and keeping it soft. So if this product doesn't work for you, continue to search because there is definitely a whole bunch of stuff out there! Its a Trial & Error type of thing  Good Luck !
Xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment